I returned from morris practice to a comment from the lovely Lisa Buck, who has nominated me for another Liebster. Her questions were right up my street, and they are as follows:
1) Are you a shipper? Totally
2) And if so, who/what do you ship? Jack/Ianto. Always. There have been others, but none have grabbed my heart and held it like they do.
3) What’s your favourite book? Night Watch by Terry Pratchett
4) If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go? The Stonewall Riots. I owe so much to that night, and I wish I could have been part of history and part of saying “enough is enough”.
5) Ketchup or Brown Sauce? Ketchup
6) What’s the last dream you had? I dreamed that my mum went to Asda without me, which never happens. I didn’t get out of bed until she got home, at which point it turned out I was asleep on the kitchen table, complete with duvet and mattress and everything.
7) Do you sleep with your feet under the duvet, or out? Under. Buried in a pile of fluffy blankets and under the cat if I can.
8) Do you sing in the shower? No. Everyone in the house would be able to hear me, but I sing everywhere else
9) What’s the last song you listened to? Something by Delius on Classic FM on the way home.
10) What’s your favourite word? Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. It’s the longest word in the English language and was my brother’s password on his computer. Suffice it to say, it isn’t any more.